Choosing a claims adjustment service is a big decision. For your convenience, we are providing a one-page Capability Statement in html and pdf format for Trinidad Claims Service. As always, feel free to contact us for more information. We will be happy to assist you.
- SWAT Team of Licensed Adjusters to Handle Long & Short Term Assignments
- Residential & Commercial Property and Casualty/Liability Adjusting
- Management Services for Catastrophes – All Lines
- Subrogation / Contribution – full collection, arbitration, litigation services
- Underwriting Inspection Service on New and Renewal Policies
- On-Site Contents Loss Inventory and Valuation
- Auto Body Shop and Contractor Property Estimate Reviews
- Truck and Heavy Equipment Appraisals
- Mediations, Umpiring and Litigation Management
- Full or Partial TPA Services
24/7 NATIONAL COVERAGE
A LARGE POOL OF HIGHLY SKILLED ADJUSTERS
STATE-OF-THE-ART CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ANALYTICS TO HELP CONTROL COSTS
EMERGENCY & AFTER-HOURS CALL CENTER ACCEPTING CLAIMS INQUIRIES
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DAILY CLAIM
POLICYHOLDER CONTACT WITHIN 6 HOURS DURING LARGE CATASTROPHE
TRAINING DEPARTMENT TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
We are headquartered in Chicago, IL with field offices in FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, RI, & TX. Trinidad’s service area encompasses all fifty states. We are also a minority-owned and operated firm certified by the State of Illinois and the National Minority Supplier Development Council
NAICS: 524291 | D&B: 07-887-3566 | SIC: 64110201
VEDRA JACKSON, C.E.O. | email@example.com
BOB KHOSROPUR, C.O.O. | firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more?
Call us today at 888-598-4501 for more information on claims service from TCS.
We offer claims service support on a national scale.
And we are there when your valuable customers need us.
We are involved with the community, where our involvement is needed most.
Trinidad Claims Service is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise with the National Minority Supplier Development Council.